I have been staying at this motel for over ten years. I keep going back because they make you feel welcome. I promise after staying here more than two times they'll remember you. When I first stayed here it was family owned motel. Now some of those good people have passed away but it is still family owned. All of the people who work there go beyond their way to make you feel welcome. It is clean, quite, great location and best atomsphere around. They have a great pool and it is very close to walk to go carts, putt putt and shopping. I would highly recommend this place for anyone. They do have family suites but I have never stayed in one but am sure they are very nice too. Love this place and their employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge