Really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are reasonably priced and you are in a good location on the strip in Pigeon Forge. The rooms were VERY clean and the staff was extremely helpful. Directly behind the motel is the Pigeon River. You are in walking distance of several attractions and restraunts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge