“Best place to stay”
Review of Maples Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Maples Motor Inn
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been staying here for the last 20yrs when I go to Pigeon Forge. It has ALWAYS met my expectations. Which is to stay in a clean safe enviroment. It is an older motel BUT you cant beat the feeling of the family friendliness you feel when you stay here. Plus its within walking distance of most anything and the trolley stops right out front. There isnt a resturant attached nor is there a fitness center. This is the place you wanna stay to just relax by the pool and get out and walk for your fitness. Look forward to staying there again soon!

Room Tip: I like the rooms towards the back less street noise but all the rooms are good. Plus I like the rive...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank driver603

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here for 4 days. It was a really nice motel. It is family owned. It is an older motel but nicer than most. It is extremely clean and well kept and all the staff was extremely nice. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
9  Thank tn423
jack and robin m, Manager at Maples Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

thanks for the kind words, tn! hope to see you again soon. if you are planning a return trip, be sure to check out the 2013 rates on our website maplesmotorinn.com.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Family owned hotel, they are very friendly and the place is clean. I've stayed at the hotel about four times during the 2012 year, can't beat their prices. Were it is located is great to get on the trolley and go anywhere in the area. We loved the car show in September, it had been years since we attended a car show but due the location of Maple Lodge we got to enjoy more of the cars and people near the hotel.

Room Tip: I ask for rooms on the ground level because of small children. Their rooms are smoke free another pl...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Lesa M
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I just spent 2 nights with the Maples, We visit PF 3 to 5 times a year and usually stay at the Ramada for the indoor heated pool. We've had several friends speak well of the Maples, So we gave it a try. It's not new but it's well kept the rooms are as clean as any I've ever seen. The only issue I had is the WiFi it's weak and extremely slow when and if I could connect, I have to have WiFi so I spent quite a bit of time at Micky D's or other wifi hotspots. Hopefully they'll get it repaired before our next trip. I met the owner and he's everything you could ask for in a friend. YUP I'll stay there again it's a nice place operated by good people. There's no shortage of places to stay in PF,but I think I'll be ok at Maples next trip.

Room Tip: You have to pay for ice here so bring quarters,,,,, lots of them. If you're picky about you'...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank onesawb
jack and robin m, Owner at Maples Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

thanks for the kind words, onesawb. we did recently get our wifi repaired and hopefully our guests will have better service. it's very convenient for our guests to park right outside their room. but as onesawb says, even if you park on the other side (or stay on the second floor), your vehicle is still close by.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

linda & fella jones chrisney in. have stayed at maples for years. usually in the spring and fall. the rooms are always spotless clean. the staff is always helpful. they always let us park our motorcycle trailer in the grass. the pool and grounds are always spotless. our only concern is that someday they will sell out and we will have to find someplace else.

Room Tip: like rooms on the back best.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank virgil j
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I visit Pigeon Forge multiple times in a year. Maples Motor Inn is a comfortable and clean place to stay the night the weekend or a week. I have never had a negative experience and My wife and I have stayed there at least 6 or 7 times. The prices are hard to beat even during special events weekends. This location really takes me back to my young adult days.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I just spend a one week vacation at the Maples and was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and of the motel in general. I rented two rooms, one for my wife and myself, the other for my daughter and her husband. We were all impressed at the overall stay. Having spend a good number of nights at quite a few motels I would rate the Maples as the best overall for the price paid. Yes, the rooms may be a little smaller than some, the traffic on the Parkway may cause a delay upon exiting, etc. BUT the value for the price paid is outstanding! And, we found the staff to be friendly and cheerful. The office staff and the house keeping staff exceeded my expectations. My family and I had no complains and WILL stay here again if and when we revisit the Smoky Mountains. It's nice to stay in a friendly clean motel. So many are not. Thanks Maples Motor Inn for a job well done.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family