My wife and I just spent 2 nights with the Maples, We visit PF 3 to 5 times a year and usually stay at the Ramada for the indoor heated pool. We've had several friends speak well of the Maples, So we gave it a try. It's not new but it's well kept the rooms are as clean as any I've ever seen. The only issue I had is the WiFi it's weak and extremely slow when and if I could connect, I have to have WiFi so I spent quite a bit of time at Micky D's or other wifi hotspots. Hopefully they'll get it repaired before our next trip. I met the owner and he's everything you could ask for in a friend. YUP I'll stay there again it's a nice place operated by good people. There's no shortage of places to stay in PF,but I think I'll be ok at Maples next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge