“Cleanest in Pigeon Forge”
Review of Maples Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Maples Motor Inn
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My family has stayed at Maples several times over the past three years. The rooms are always clean and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Maples is perfect for the family that does PF activites through the day, but want a nice clean room to sleep in at night. Maples is locally owned and the owners care about the condition of their rooms and their guests stay. One of the housekeepers told me that the owners "expect them to do it right" and as a return guest, I can say that attitude shows! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank darkridge

Reviewed May 18, 2011

We stayed at Maples because our other hotel destination had increased their price just before we wanted to be in Pigeon Forge. Maples is on the main strip in Pigeon Forge just up from Jake Thomas Blvd. The Municiple Parking Lot that most big car shows (we were in town for the F100 Supernationals) now use is just around the corner. It is a short walk, actually just across the river and down Pigeon Forge's new river walk. Anyone wanting to visti a show at this venue would do well to use Maples's.

The staff is nice, The rooms are kept very clean, though some might say the decor is dated. It was priced about where all the other hotels were and although Maple's doesn't offer a continental breakfast, at this price most breakfasts aren't that good anyway. Gives you a good excuse to go out and get some great Pigeon Forge food and there are good resturants within walking distance. We will definitley stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get streetside.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Glnin T
Reviewed May 7, 2011

We stayed in room #200 and it was awesome! It was only the two of us and we were in a two bedroom room with a balcony that looked to the street. This was perfect for us to watch Dolly's Parade from and capture great pictures. The room was clean! The frig and microwave both were the cleaniest I have ever seen in a hotel room and both worked great!! The bedding was clean and perfect. It felt like home and I slept like at home. No blankets were on the bed but were folded on a shelf in the open closet area along with spare pillows. At first I questioned the heating/air unit as it was older and in the wall. One in each bedroom. However, it worked perfectly!!! It did make a small amount of noise but for someone who sleeps with a fan on night, it was perfect!!! Helping to make it feel even more like home. Gary does a fantastic job cleaning the rooms and everyone was polite and friendly. A BIG treat for a small amount!! This has quickly become my favorite hotel in Pigeon Forge!!!! I would suggest it to anyone and I agree with all the others who have posted postive reviews on this site. I can't say enough about it....AWESOME!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank judy177
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I decided to come into town a day earlier than my friends, so I went to look for an inexpensive but decent hotel for just myself. My criteria, clean, good location, and WiFi. After stopping in and seeing 6-7 other rooms at other hotels, I decided on this property. The rooms are a bit outdated for my liking, but were clean and the price of $39.95 for the one night was good. Other than the room being outdated, the only other issue I had with it was the heater/air conditioner noise. It is a wall unit that sits above the bathroom sink (which is outside the bathroom), and although it did heat very well, it ran constantly and was quite loud.Another minor issue was the size of the bathroom, you pretty much had to go into the bathtub in order to shut the door as the space was very tight. Seeing as I iwas alone, this did not cause me nay issue, but might someone else.

The room was equipped with WiFi, a smaller 19in TV, mini fridge, microwave, and small coffee pot. There was no iron or board, and not blow dryer as well,, but all in all a good place to stay on a budget!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
4  Thank deputy836
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Maples Inn is a great value for the price. Their web site goes into detail about each room. Check in was quick and the staff was friendly and extreemly helpful with our questions about the area. The lobby was decorated like a livingroom and I noticed that many of the guests gathered there to eat and chat with the owner. Very friendly atmosphere.There is coffee in the lobby but no breakfast.
The location can't be beat. We didn't have to travel more than 15 minutes to get to any of the attractions we visited. Everything you could possibly need is near by.
We stayed in a dbl. queen room that was spacious and comfortable. The room was very clean, but there were several stains on the carpet.
It was very quiet. No problems with thin walls or traffic noise.
We had a microwave, coffee maker + small fridge. The dial was broken in the fridge and it froze my drinks, but the appliences were very clean. The TV was very small but with everything there is to do in Pigeon Forge you're not there to watch it much.
The bathroom is small but there was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was good even in the morning. The towels were decent.
The bedding was soft and the beds were comfortable. There wasn't any blankets on the beds. Just beadspreads.
The heater worked very well.
There was plenty of parking and a nice pool.
If your tired of getting gouged by the big chains this is the place for you. Their prices are very reasonable for a resort town. We had a very nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjkeaton
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We will definitely stay here again. I wanted a room with a jacuzzi, so we stayed in suite 131. It is in the newer part of the hotel. It was spotless. We didn't have any problems with anything so I can't comment on how the staff would have reacted but from the appearance of everything it is very well maintained. It is right on the strip and close to the road but we couldn't hear any traffic. The location is great, close to all the major attractions. I thought it was rediculous that you had to pay a quarter for a small container of ice from the ice machine, though. And the small refrigerator in the room was too cold for our bottles of water and cans of pop. I put them in one night and they were frozen solid by the next morning. There was no temperature control on the refrigerator. We didn't say anything about it to the managment, because it wasn't that big a deal. Just mentioned it here so you can be careful if you happen to stay there (and you don't want frozen drinks).. We will definitely be staying at Maples again. If you want a very clean and comfortable room, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kyj53
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Everything about our stay was enjoyable. It is well worth the money. We stayed in Suite 131, a non-smoing suite. It came with a comfy king and pull out full bed, microwave, kitchen sink, and a microwave. Bedroom and living room both equipped with its own air conditioning unit and FLAT SCREEN TV. Our kids loved the pool; it was a nice size and attached to a shallow kiddie pool. The staff was phenomenal. We experienced a ceiling leak above our jacuzzi the first night and the issue was handled promptly the next morning. We will certainly be back and recommend this place to everyone. I guarantee you shall not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family