TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,821 results
All reviews fire pit donuts pancake house across the street free pancake breakfast s mores the river within walking distance room was clean rocking chairs comedy barn open hours great place to stay heated pool enjoyed our stay staff was very friendly love this place definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What can I say??? My Mom and I have stayed here more times than I can could when visiting family that live in Pigeon Forge. We always love staying at the Arbors for so many reasons from Randy making me laugh while checking in with his crazy sense of humor to the night shift guy (don't know his name) who is always up for a good conversation when I can't sleep and come get coffee at 3 AM, to all of the maintenance and housekeeping personnel who are all friendly and do whatever is needed. Also the location is so convenient to everything. Always recommend the Arbors to anybody who says they are headed to the Smokies. We will be back in a couple of months - see you guys then.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ArborsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey there Melanie,

I'm so happy that this place has started to seem like a second home for you. It's incredible have people like you who come back and keep building relationships and getting to know our staff! Randy and Jay are key members of our team - and we love that our guests get to know them as well as we do!

Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Wonderful place , they are the best people ever there just can't do enough for you would tell all to stay there.
The rooms are so clean , plenty of towels and everything you need.
can't wait to go back in the spring.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

It's always the biggest compliment when our guests say that they would recommend us to their friends and family! I'm so glad to hear that you loved enough to plan a return trip with us at Arbors. When you come back we will have new flowers blooming !

See you in the spring,
Your friends at Arbors

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Flowers everywhere. Great location. Close to the Island. Staff was friendly. Housekeeping did a great job. Randy and John helped us find restaurants that weren’t just chain style. Thank you. We will stay with you when we return to the area

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hey there Susan! Thanks for stopping by to leave us a review on your stay. Randy and John are great sources of information for anything you might need... and it helps that they are locals and know their way around Pigeon Forge! We look forward to having you stay with us again - be sure you ask for our returning guest discount!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Friendly staff, nice pool area, pancakes at Reagans were great. Free Laundry machine was useful. Donuts and drinks in the lobby are a nice perk. Close to the Island. Many attractions can be reached by walk.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. While I can see that you enjoyed many of our amenities like the 24 hour pool, free snacks at the lobby, and pancake breakfast - I do hope it was really the staff that won you over. We make it a priority to treat everyone that walks through our door like family, and we try to make Arbors a place where you can make memories with YOUR family.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

We loved it. In fact, I'm booking again as soon as I'm finished with this review. Free snacks 24/7. S'mores around a campfire, fantastic-very clean rooms. Great staff. My son and I greatly enjoyed our stay. Loved the shower.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Well first things first - I hope you asked for the Friends and Family Discount when you booked you next stay ! If you didn't just give us a call and we will be happy to help with that.

With that out of the way, we want to say thank you for stopping by to let us (and the world) know that you enjoyed your time with us at Arbors. We hope that we continue to impress you and that you continue to choose us!