Very disappointed in all aspects of this hotel. Room was dirty when checked in. Bathtub dirty, wallpaper coming off walls, pillows, bed mattress all was dirty. They ask for fee for two keys, you get that back when you check out its just the point of having to give extra money for two keys. They charge your card as soon as you arrive not when you check out. If you are looking for a clean room this isnt it, you should stay somewhere else in pigeon forge. We did not stay the full stay and will not recommend. There are hundreds of places to stay in pigeon forge so find another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge