La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$162
$149
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
ClarionHotels
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$182
$159
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$190
$170
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$99
EconoLodge
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$148
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$79
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,469 results
All reviewsfire pitdonutspancake house across the streetfree pancake breakfastthe riverwithin walking distancecomedy barnroom was cleanrocking chairsgreat place to stayopen hoursenjoyed our stayheated poolstaff was very friendlyawesome staydefinitely stay here againking bed
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Easy check-in. Staff was friendly. Room was near elevator which was a little noisy due to people talking while waiting. Still convenient option over stairs. Room was spacious and very clean. New TV in room. Beds were comfortable. Great location. We walked to The Island for the New Year's festivities. Wifi would come and go. Will definitely stay here again. Breakfast voucher for Reagan's House of Pancakes across the street was a definite plus!

Room Tip: Close to elevator is convenient but noisy due to people talking while waiting.
2  Thank haled73
SmokyMeadowsLodge, Owner at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2015

Thank you for noting that we have started our renovation.

To come are: 44 luxury (high value) rooms with duvets, original art work, lounge chair, desk and work chair.

New WiFi should be installed this February.

Thanks, Eric
New Management and New owners

Reviewed December 27, 2014

Christmas fun over..Not hardly after the presents where all opened. Decided to do an over night to Pigeon Forge for some Christmas Lights to finish off a perfect day. Got room 519 the lights from the balcony just beautiful couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.Everything was absolutely perfect. Everything updated from the bed to the tv. Front desk attendant was really super nice and very helpful with explaining the hotel area and policies. Didn't get his name but he is a very friendly person. Thanks for a perfect Christmas night stays. Danny and Debbie Jett and family.

Room Tip: very helpful and friendly attendant room was awesome. Great balcony you can see from one end of the parkway to the other.
1  Thank Debbie J

We thank you for taking the time to comment.

We are in the process of renovating the hotel and are now starting on the building of 44 luxury rooms and suites - but they will be "value" luxury.

Thanks, Eric
New Ownership and Management Team

Reviewed December 22, 2014

When I was looking for somewhere new to stay this time in Pigeon Forge. I'm a creature of habit, so me venturing out was a little hard. I ran upon Smoky Meadows and I'm so glad I did. Upon arrival, the front desk was so sweet and welcoming. Gave us exact directions to our room, keys, and breakfast voucher. When we walked into our room, it was MASSIVE!!! It was only a 2 queen standard suite. But, I'm telling you, room galore! I love the fact I don't fall over blankets in the morning between the bed and tv. There was a small table with 2 chairs also by the window. I felt, in no way, cramped in this room. When I walked into the bathroom, I was extremely surprised. Normally hotel bathrooms can be very small. This was laid out perfectly where there was plenty of room for showering and being able to get out and get ready in the bathroom. We were on the 5th floor, so greatful there is an elevator!! Room 516 is far away from the elevator, no stairs to hear people running up and down all night. The beds were so comfortable! I slept like a dream and didn't get up until around 9, so didn't get to make the free breakfast offered. We did take advantage of the 20% off at Regans. Location for this establishment was A++++! The Island is a block away, entertainment for the kids, shopping, restaurants. All in all, this experience at Smoky Meadows was superb and we will definitely return. I can't wait to see what they do upon their name change and room upgrades! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!!!!!

3  Thank alleysmom

Thank you for your kind comments and our renovations continue!

Eric,
New Ownership and Management

Reviewed December 15, 2014

I gave this motel 4 stars, not because it is a 4 star place, but because the quality of the place is excellent for the low price tag.
I knew that I was not going to be spending much time in my motel on my short stay in Pigeon Forge, so I booked the cheapest room I could find on expedia. Needless to say, when I was arriving I expected the place to be run down and very dirty. I was really suprised to see how well maintained the place was. The lady at the front desk was very nice and quick at her job. The room was super cheap and had no bells and whistles, but it was actually pretty darn clean. The bed was suprisingly not that bad. This place even gives a discounted breakfast at the pancake place across the street.

All and all this is a sweet deal if you're staying a couple nights in Pigeon Forge. I paid $35 a night for my room and the room was easily just as nice as the places charging $60 a night.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tyler M
SmokyMeadowsLodge, Owner at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments.

We are in fact new owners and new management and have started a renovation. The gas fireplaces (20) are all being repaired right now, in Jan we start a rooms renovation and in the spring create a brook-side lounge, garden ares, and a kids' playroom.

We get a new name as well: Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites.

Thanks so much,
Eric
New Ownership and Management

Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I arrived in Pigeon Forge late Wednesday night after driving 9 hours. We drove the strip all the way through gatlinburg looking for a decent hotel to stay the night until we check in at our best western plaza in for the rest of the week. We thought this hotel was ok. The TV needs to be replaced desperately . Smelled fine and seemed clean. A little bit pricey we thought for a older hotel in the middle of the week with nobody in town. But overall it's a decent place to stay.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wayne H
SmokyMeadowsLodge, Owner at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2014

Thanks for your comments.

Most of the TVs are now flat panel 32 in with just a few more to be installed over the next two weeks.

About price, we just took over management after your review and you will find the prices much more affordable now.

Thanks,