We have stayed last 2 years, they have great location! Good security!! Police on site every day. Mattresses are FIRM, lol. Owned by local and really good people. Wish I had noticed sign for next years reservation cut off date and I would be staying in same room 2014..Better luck next time. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge