I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago and figured we would stay again on this trip. The front desk was friendly enough when we arrived and we checked into our room. The first impression was not a good one. The room was dark, the carpet was dark and dingy and the bed covering was dark too but we thought we would give stay since we had a long day of traveling. As I looked I noticed the walls were not in good shape and neither was the furnishings (maybe for the 70's). Upon entering the bathroom we found the cleaning staff had left a dirty washrag hanging in the bathroom and the beds, well I'd been more comfortable sleeping in the vehicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge