Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$100
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
$75
$64
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$259
1,402 results
All reviewsfire pitdonutspancake house across the streetfree pancake breakfastsmoky meadows lodgethe riverwithin walking distanceroom was cleancomedy barnrocking chairsgreat place to stayenjoyed our stayopen hoursheated poolstaff was very friendlyolder hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The people that run Smoky Meadows are very nice and friendly. The hotel is older and definitely needs a little TLC. The bathroom was clean and well stocked. The beds were comfortable for being firm. ( I like the soft cushy mattresses.) The carpet was dirty though almost looked like they forgot to vacuum after the last people stayed. The small fridge/freezer needs desperately to be defrosted. I think the biggest disappointment I had was that there wasn't a microwave or coffee maker in the room. My hubby and I have stayed here before, years ago, and it was about the same back then. If you don't mind a little run down older hotel to just crash after a fun busy day this place is ok. Not the best but ok. Honestly, though, I probably won't stay again. I am the type that I will stay at a mom and pop place before I stay at a chain hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you check in to make sure it is clean to your liking.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went to this hotel bc the outside looked really nice. They has decent prices for a king with a jacuzzi. We checked in then went to our room, walked in & it smelt stale. The jacuzzi was also the bathtub/shower. The a/c wouldn't blow. Needless to say I didn't even bring my things to the room & went to the office and got my money back. It was nasty!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Tiffanie623
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me and my fiance came here for the weekend paid 95$ a night for a king bed with jacuzzi. When we first walked into the room I seen the smoke detector dangling from the wall, the bed wasn't made. Dresser wasn't against wall and when I looked behind it all I saw was dirt and just plain nastiness.Then I went I'm the bathroom there was horrible stains in the toilet and the jacuzzi had hair and a black ring around the bottom. I went and asked for another room it was just ad bad but the jacuzzi in that one had been ducked taped all up and a broken down couch. I asked for a refund and went to the colonial house motel which was wonderful 30 dollars cheaper for the same type room.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank AliceHenry
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Planned a day trip but decided to stay overnight since we found a hotel with such a great price. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. The hotel was right on the main highway and close to all of the shopping and activities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tjr6404
sam d, front desk clerk at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank You for your post. We are very glad you had a great vacation here with us. We like to hear when we have achieved our goal to make your vacation the best it can be.

Smoky Meadows Lodge
Sam D

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed at the smoky meadows lodge every year for eight years and we will always stay there! Its is one of the cheapest places there and yes its older but nice! Our kids love the fact that the pool is open 24 hours in the summer months! They staff has always been very friendly!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family