This place is truly nasty, and has bugs! There is a whole in the bathroom door. The air conditioner won't shut off. Roaches all in the bathroom! Small t.v that is 12 ft away from bed! Specifically asked for no room service to make bed and they came in any way while we were shopping! Always sounds like someone is messing with or door, which isn't very reassuring! Employees sit on the stairs we had to use to walk up and got mad because they had to move. Male workers watch you. Very uncomfortable, nasty, creepy, and roach invested! Do not stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge