“Super Nice!!!!”

Ranked #53 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Charlotte, NC
“Super Nice!!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Some friends recommended that we give this place a try and I am glad that we did. My wife and I stayed there for two nights and the staff were very nice, the room was clean, and we got a great rate on our room. It was also a terrific location as I was there to hike Mt. LeConte. Overall, it was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay there from now on.

Room Tip: The breakfast is adequate as all I wanted was some coffee and toast.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank John M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for a Car Show. The Motel is older, new owners they Are really nice friendly folk. Still needs a lot of updating! Carpet & Bathroom flooring are in poor condition. Overall not a bad place to stay. Hopefully new Owners Are working on updating the Motel. They do seem to accommodate any problems!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank catstolove
Pickens, South Carolina
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The front desk employees r great.and the rooms r clean and very cheap.u can walk to a lot of theaters like Dixie stampede.I love staying here my family comes here every year.but the only time not to come is the car shows in April and September very busy and hard to get around.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank texas2014
dawson,alabama
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We took a just a get way from home actually to go find rooms for rod run and stayed here because of reviews n price, price mostly. Very good all way around. It's an older place but for the price n friendly staff there was no reason to whine or moan at all. I was very satisfied with the stay and prob will stay again. My bed suited my back fine which rarely happens!!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank longhorn_sp
Portsmouth, Ohio
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have stayed at this motel many times over the years and were only looking for someplace for one night as we were just passing through this time on our way to Atlanta. Check in was quick. The room was fine. We could not seem to locate a channel guide for the TV, so had some difficulty finding something we wanted to watch. We would stay here again in the future as the facility is well-maintained and in a great location.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mgampp
United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at Conner Hill Motor Lodge. Although the hotel is dated, you can tell that someone is really do a great job keeping the place clean and making sure everything works properly. Janet was very helpful and offered to let me go look at a room before I rented. I was very impressed with the room and the rate.

Room Tip: Check out the room first to make sure that someone did not smoke in it.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank top-of-the-world
Wildersville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 4, 2013

WE hadn't stayed here before but I checked the reviews on tripadvisor and there were good reviews on it, so I though we would give it a try. We were not disappointed, it was clean and we could drive up to the door and walk into our room. The girl at the desk was very friendly. Very good price. Also they have K C donuts for breakfast. They were warm too, because the K C donuts factory is across the road.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor, We like that so you can walk right in. They also had a second floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple