“Smoky Mountain Bandstand is Outstanding!!!”
Review of Smith Family Show - CLOSED

Smith Family Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Smith Family Show is located in the Grand Majestic Dinner Theater on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN. It features Charlie Bob and Jill Smith in a variety show of country, oldies, gospel, comedy and outstanding impersonations! The Smith's have been entertaining crowds for many years and are much loved, fan favorites. The theater is handicap accessible and offers a concession stand and a unique gift shop.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We bought tickets to the Hazzard County Hoe Down and received tickets to the Smoky Mountain Bandstand for free!
It was in the afternoon and we had great seats! I was a little surprised at how empty the theatre was compared to the night before.
Before the show they sold popcorn and a soda for $5. Candy and gum was also for sale.
It was a fantastic show and didn't disappoint! The premise was we were listening to a DJ Station with a request line. They did songs from Elvis, The Temptations, The Jackson Five, Dolly Parton, Cyndi Lauper, Culture Club, and even Backstreet Boys. My favorites were songs that the DJ did pieces of such as Randy Travis's, Digging Up Bones!
It was an awesome show and my family enjoyed it greatly!
Also if you're thinking of visiting the Hazzard County Hoe Down check out my review on the on their Trip Advisor page

Reviewed July 22, 2013

On a whim, we decided to go to the dukes of hazzard hoedown and called the morning of the show. They are/were running a deal for adult ticket for $30 and kids get in free. This includes the dinner and the show for a family of 4 for less than $60.

The food was buffet style and included southern style food like fried chicken, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, butter beans, but also had spaghetti. Dessert was cookies or banana pudding. Food temp fine, and it was average.

Show started with a Jeff Foxworthy impersonator who looked and sounded like the real deal. The dukes show was entertaining and my 11 year old son was laughing hysterically during it. Except for Daisy Duke having blond hair, the rest of the cast fit their parts.

For the deal we got, it was definitely worth it. I think my kids would like to go again based on the fun they had.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Went to the show and it was great also enjoyed a delicious breakfast the next morning! Nice clean place! Plan to go again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have to say out of the 5 days we spent in Pigeon Forge this was the worse meal we had :( It didn't start out good when we ended up walking in theater to our seats & then you have to walk back out to the lobby to get your food off buffet table. The food wasn't hot, chicken strips tough & corn had no taste at all. Most of the show was really good. Too much time was spent on them picking contestants out of the audience to do a hula hoop contest! That's truly not what I liked spending my hard-earned money on a ticket to see...The singing,etc. was good.