“Great ice cream”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #8 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had location conveniently located right next to the Inn at Christmas Place where we stayed ... just be prepared as their portions are BIG ...

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The caramel ice cream so sooooo good. Can't remember what all the kids had them put on it, but it was awesome.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We got back to our hotel right across the street late one night after a long day. My husband walked across the street for ice cream, and brought it back. It was delicious!! Portions were great, and the ice cream was terrific!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

They slop the ice cream on a huge marble tabletop and dump all the sweet goodies inside it and fold it and beat it into a pile, all mixed up. I ordered mine, and my wife and kid ordered different types of ice cream and toppings. I ate mine and tried a bite of the others and they were excellent. Very very tasty and worth the five bucks a bowl.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

A malt at Marble Slab will cost you over $7.00. That is an outrageous price, but they are very good. All restaurants in the area are more expensive than they are in other towns, but this price really surprised me. I can't see myself paying this price again.