“Good Food - Over Priced”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed June 13, 2010

We have always went to the old mill when visiting pigeon forge. But they have changed their pricing to include salads and deserts, so an average lunch that might cost you 10-11 dollars somewhere else, now cost you 18 dollars. I think they have over priced their food, and our next trip to the mountains will probably not include the old mill.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

If you ever go to Pigeon Forge you need to go to the Old Mill. The wait was long but very worth it. Very good comfort food. The chicken pot pie was excellent. With all you can eat mash, rolls, green beans, and corn fritters you won't leave hungry. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

We went to the Old Mill Rest for the first time last night. My husband ordered the Meatloaf, my daughter and I ordered the Turkey w/ stuffing and gravy, and my son had Chicken Tenders. It was the best Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, meatloaf, chicken tenders, fresh rolls, corn fritters and corn chowder we have EVER had. At dinner time your meal also comes with a dessert. Which I had the chocolate cake, the husband had peach cobbler and the kids meals came with a bowl of ice cream. The amount of food you get will fill you for days, not to mention there wasn't one bad thing we could say about any of it. Nothing was dry, nothing was cold, everything was just PERFECT. Our waitress was also great! Was right on top of everything, our glasses stayed filled and our plates stayed cleared. She was so friendly, and it wasn't one of those fake friendlies just to earn a tip. She was genuine! We loved it so much that we are going to try their breakfast in the morning. Would def recommend it!!

Reviewed June 8, 2010

While in Pigeon Forge, we visited the Old Mill Restaurant for breakfast one morning. First, let me say that this place has tons of character and spectacular views! From the windows you can see the Little Pigeon river as it courses along and spills over a small dam in a beautiful waterfall. There are flowers blooming and ducks paddling lazily on it's surface. Inside the restaurant is all wood beams, floors, walls, etc. Very charming! The breakfast there is excellent - when I first glanced at the menu I thought $9 was a little pricey for bacon & eggs, until I realized that it also came with mini-muffins, pancakes, grits, biscuits, and gravy. It turned out to be plenty of food for the price - and the quality was wonderful. When you leave the restaurant, be sure to stop in next door at the other building where you can find all sorts of gifts and items that you'll want for yourself. And nearby is a Fudgery with some of the best fudge around. There is really a lot in the vicinity...

Reviewed June 7, 2010

Thought the food was good. The corn chowder was delicious. Nice atmosphere. Would recommend for lunch or a casual dinner.