“Would like to go back.”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 186 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Thought the food was good. The corn chowder was delicious. Nice atmosphere. Would recommend for lunch or a casual dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,657)

Reviewed June 7, 2010

Husband and i ate here for lunch on the last day of our getaway. We had eaten here before and hubby was not fond of the food, but he is rather picky, too. He decided he would give it another try, much to my excitement! I had the pot roast with gravy and it was wonderful. Super large portions here, so expect to take a "doggie bag" with you!! Hubby tried the hamburger and actually gave it a thumbs up! all in all it was a wonderful lunch!

Reviewed June 5, 2010

My husband and I visited the Old Mill Restaurant for lunch on 6/3/10 with another couple for the first time. The area that the restaurant is in is just beautiful! As hungry as we were we just couldn't help but visit all of the little shops before getting into the restaurants. As soon as we walked in we were pleasantly greeted by a couple of different employees. We were immediately taken to a table overlooking the river. I really wish we could remember our severs name because he was just outstanding. He has a huge personality that reminded us of Bill Engvall. He was quick to offer his favorites and tell us about the fritters and chowder that came with the meal. We didn't have to wait or ask for anything. When my husband asked about the history of the mill he was extrememly knowledgeable and happy to tell us everything he knew about it. I can honestly say that we have NEVER had a better server and/or service and we eat out ALOT! This restaurant and area is an absolute must for everyone staying in the Pigeon Forge area. This is a repeat for us every year and we might even visit for lunch again today!

Reviewed June 1, 2010

We happened on to this restaurant by chance after leaving Dollywood. What a great evening. The food was one of our best meals we had. My companions had the chicken and dumplings and I had the chicken fried steak. O my it was the best. We all got a different dessert and shared later that night. But my favorite was the corn fritters. I had never had them and they were great. Would love to go back some day. Totally recommend this place.

Reviewed May 29, 2010

The food is home cooked and the portions are HUGE! I would recommend sharing. The service was friendly and prompt.