“Awesome place”

Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you are in Pigeon Forge and want a good meal for a decent price then this is the place to go. Extremely generous portions, almost everyone had leftovers. Great food!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,375)

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Visited with my mother-in-law and 5-year-old. Our waitress was so sweet. I had the chicken pot pie. Great flavor, and goes well with the mashed potatoes and green beans they serve with meals. The fritters were great - reminded me of a mix between a hush puppy and a donut hole. The blackberry cobbler was fantastic!

It is a lot of food, but we put a hurtin' on it!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This food is down home cooking at its best. There is so much food, you could share. Your meal will come with soup, corn fritters, two sides and a dessert. If you still leave hungry, it will definitely be your own fault.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We have visited the Old Mill for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the food is outstanding and the service is awesome! I could live on the corn fritters and butter, out of this world.

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We walked right in and got seated, though there was a few groups waiting to get in. Just lucky because there was just two of us. We were seated so that we could see the small stream that runs out back of the rest. The free dinner rolls and corn bread were out of this world. Each entree comes with two sides and a dessert. I had the Prime Rib and my wife had the BBQ. The BBQ was a little dry, but still ok. The Prime Rib was excellent. We were served green beans, and they tasted like the kind Granny used to make. The service was excellent. For dessert I had the banana pudding (so-so) and my wife had the pecan pie- it was really good. I would go back if ever in town again. The total for the meal with two soft drinks came out to around $60 after tip.

1  Thank Theyoung1