“Good food, great service”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is the first time my husband and I have visited this area. I read so many reviews citing poor service, but this was not the case when we went to the Old Mill for breakfast. We were greeted with a 'hi, we've been waiting for you to come visit us' friendly attitude. The orange juice and mini banana muffins with whipped butter and preserves were promptly brought to us by our pleasant waitress (yummy!). My pancakes and my husband's French toast with sausage were excellent; coffee and tea were refilled without our asking. I heard another waitress ask her table if they'd like any of their coffee to go. My only wish is that they had a short stack of pancakes on the menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,453)

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Came with the family after reading reviews on trip advisor. So happy we decided to come here!! Absolutely delicious!!! Best dinner we've had while vacationing in TN!! Kids haven't stopped talking about how flavorful their dinner was. Recommend to everyone!

1  Thank MMGarcia
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The yummy fritters and corn chowder accompany the menu items here. We stopped in for lunch. The staff is so efficient and friendly... great, prompt service. They offer a nice kids menu, as well as great options for salads and other heartier menu items. We will be back in the future!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We ate there for breakfast. Delicious is an understatement. Our waitress couldn't have been better. My husband commented that the biscuits may have been better than mine.....huge compliment from him. The price was good. The portions are big. It's going to be one of our new favorites.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This place is worth every penny! The restaurant itself is huge and when we saw all the people milling about we assumed we were in for a very long wait. Quite the opposite.....we waited less than 10 minutes. We were seated on an upper level and the waitress was right there to take our drink order. Upon returning with our drinks she set out a basket of corn fritters with some sweet butter! To die for! The choices are very straight forward and delicious home cooked fair. We ordered the pot roast and the southern fried chicken to share. Each entree is the same price and comes with mashed potatoes and green beans along with corn muffins and a cup of corn chowder. The food was very tasty and flavorful. It is worth the wait!