“So busy at dinner time.”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The wait was over an hour, and then once we were inside it felt like we were just being worked through an assembly line at a factory. The waiter was very rushed and not very friendly. The food was very good but not as good as some other places I'd been to in the area. Paying the check up front really was a crowded mess. I'd go back but not at peak times!!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,453)

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Long wait for food that isn't worth your time or money. Beautiful surroundings that the food just didn't do justice to. We have been here on more than one occasion with more than one attempt at the food and just have not found the meals up to par.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Pigeon Forge!! We make sure to visit each year. We always go mid afternoon so the wait isn't as bad...this time we walked in and were seated immediately, which has never happened before! The food is delicious and service is always great. This place never disappoints!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for excellent atmosphere and very good home cooked food the kind that grandma used to make then this is the place if you go in with any size group you get family style green beans mashed potatoes every meal comes with corn chowder and corn fritters. ... Most come with salad and dessert it's more than you can eat just like at grandma's house.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 4pm with no wait. I noticed larger groups did have a short wait. We did feel quite rushed in but not too bad. It is very touristy but EVERYTHING in this town is. I had the rib eye. Cooked to perfection but no seasoning. Had to add salt to everything and I'm not a big salt eater. Had some complimentary corn fritters but to me they tasted more like donut holes. Maple butter was awesome! The star to me was the desert which comes with all meals. Nice touch. My hubby had banana pudding and it was the best. I had pecan pie and it was the best I ever had. And you can purchase a whole pecan pie for like $12.99! Prices are comparable to any steak house or Cracker Barrel however the store next door is a tourist trap not like Cracker Barrel store. We will be back next trip for sure. Oh and yes the traffic is awful !