“Great food”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I are breakfast here three out of four mornings and it was wonderful cooking. I literally ate the same breakfast all three mornings and it never got old. If you want down home southern cooking at its finest then you need to visit here. We also toured the old mill grist mill which is a history lesson in it self. Take your family here I promise you will live it.

“Old mill”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Food is very good, country style fixings. .. atmosphere is family friendly. .. decor is old style (cracker barrel)... will eat again...

1 Thank Tmings1
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Home style cooking”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The restaurant itself was gorgeous both inside and outside and had a cosy feel to it.
We went here for an early lunch and being from the uk we found the 'dough balls and chowder' to start with unusual, we initially thought the balls were bread but tasted like doughnuts (not that I'm complaining). I had chicken tenders which were delicious and my partner had chicken and dumplings which he raved about,
The price was reasonable for the amount of food we got and a good selection available.

Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Can't Go Wrong Here”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Old Mill delivers again and again and again every time I'm in Pigeon Forge. This time, I ate breakfast. Such a beautiful way to start your day sitting by the Little Pigeon River. When you add in the great service and spectacular food, it's a big winner.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jon E
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My sister, fiancé and I came here for dinner. While it is a very busy restaurant, our wait was only 45 minutes. (Can't speak for weekend tho) The price seems high but once you get to the table and get everything, it's WELL worth the price! A meat with a salad, cup of corn chowder, fritters and a choice of sides and a dessert...all included in menu price. Our waiter was attentive even for how busy it was, he kept our teas filled and answered any questions we had and Even offered recommendations. The food was great and we took home enough food for another dinner. If you are eve in the area definitely stop here and eat. Will probably come here more in the future!

• Visited July 2014