“Can't Go Wrong Here”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Old Mill delivers again and again and again every time I'm in Pigeon Forge. This time, I ate breakfast. Such a beautiful way to start your day sitting by the Little Pigeon River. When you add in the great service and spectacular food, it's a big winner.

1  Thank Jon E
Write a ReviewReviews (9,443)

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My sister, fiancé and I came here for dinner. While it is a very busy restaurant, our wait was only 45 minutes. (Can't speak for weekend tho) The price seems high but once you get to the table and get everything, it's WELL worth the price! A meat with a salad, cup of corn chowder, fritters and a choice of sides and a dessert...all included in menu price. Our waiter was attentive even for how busy it was, he kept our teas filled and answered any questions we had and Even offered recommendations. The food was great and we took home enough food for another dinner. If you are eve in the area definitely stop here and eat. Will probably come here more in the future!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Great food...A lot of food for a nominal price...fantastic attentive and personable server! A definite return trip is in order.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This restaurant had great service. Our server couldn't have been better. He was very friendly and took great care of us. The food was absolutely delicious. I substituted the vegetable beef soup for the corn chowder and am glad I did. It was so good. Our meal was perfect. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Visited The Old Mill restaurant at 2:00 in a Wednesday. Parking lot was packed. Finally found a spot and thought we would have to wait. We were seated immediately. The place is huge. Corn fritters and biscuits were delicious. Every thing my family of 5 ordered was simply delicious. Best home cooked food around. My daughter said its a shame we found this on our last day of vacation, cause she would be happy eating here every day.

1  Thank Lisa B