“Excellent Again”

Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed June 10, 2014

It has been many years since we ate here and were not disappointed. The granddaughters are our critics of chicken and dumplings and they loved them today. The corn chowder was excellent. The mashed potatoes were creamy and well seasoned. The vegetable beef soup was excellent. My country ham was a generous center cut and fine to taste. The biscuits were very good. The corn fritters and maple butter, excellent. Great lunch for 4 for $50.00 with tip. Good value.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,453)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed the food, service and the atmosphere at the old mill. The amount you get for the price was excellent. Just wish there was one in my town.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I have ate here several times. All GREAT food and fast service. Love the atmosphere. Very handicap friendly. *** Odd having Russians bring southern food. But hey its all good.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had lunch at the Old Mill. It was so good!! Home-style cooking without all the work. Reasonable prices. The corn chowder is delicious. I had the chicken and dumplins. I am usually pretty picky about chicken and dumplins, but these were very good!!! "Touristy" place, but definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I have taken regular trips to TN for over 8 years and have never eaten here until last week. I think because it always so busy and we did not want to wait. That was a mistake on our part as the breakfast here is fantastic. The biscuits are light and fluffy and the gravy is some of best I have eaten, The will bring you refills of biscuits and gravy YAH!!!! The bacon was perfect and our eggs over medium had not a single scorch which it rare in a restaurant. Got to say so sorry I did not get back for dinner, maybe next year:)

1  Thank Christine R