“Amazing, must eat here!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Old Mill Restaurant

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing, must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This place is great! We were greeted and sat quickly, all with a smile. I ordered the pot roast, and it came with mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn chowder (this has clam seasoning so I got the beef vegetable soup, one word AMAZING!) My husband had the club with fries, he said the corn chowder was delicious. You get so much for your money! We also got BlackBerry cobbler with ice cream for dessert, it was yummy. You will be sad if you don't eat here!

Miami, Florida
“Family Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Wow! The food here is absolutely wonderful. It is family style. The portions are huge. When you finish you feel you could roll out the door. Go early if you don't want to wait for a long time. But don't worry, if you have to wait, it will be worth it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ctgvacation
Alabama
“Again...Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Another year and another birthday trip to my son's favorite restaurant in Smokys. Our waitresses was kind and friendly. Other staff could gave been a little more enthusiastic or fake it. Food was great as always. Again our female waitress was great brought out my son's cake all alone while others just stood around. Maybe i am too critcal but we came 4 hours to have a birthday meal i would have thought more participation from apparently not too busy staff we will return again.

• Visited February 2014
Alabaster, Alabama
“Good, quality food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stopped by here on Sunday after reading that it was the top rated restaurant in Pigeon Forge. We arrived about 5 pm and had no wait at all. We were seated right by the water so we had a pretty view while enjoying our food. Although our son was not with us, it would have been a great restaurant for him as well. The one price for your entrée also includes soup, salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a dessert. I ordered the chicken fried steak with was crunchy and delicious. My friend ordered the meatloaf and it was quite tasty too! We ordered the pecan pie and banana pudding for dessert. The pudding was very heavy on the actual bananas but the pudding was very good. I would definitely come back again! We had a very sweet waitress too!

• Visited February 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee
“I really don't get what all the fuss is about”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

The Atmoshere is great, exactly what you would expect. Service was terrible, had to ask for coffee refill 4 times and then I gotm the bottom of the pot. Food was fair at best, portions were small and prices high for what we got. I think by "Old Mill" they are refering to the way they just move people in and out like an old mill. It seemed to me they were more worried about the number of people they could move through the place than giving them a good dinning experience. To be fair we have only eaten there at breakfast but it was so bad I can not convince my wife to go back for any other meal. highly over rated!

• Visited October 2013