“Lunch With a View”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lunch With a View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

On a warm and sunny November afternoon my husband and I enjoyed lunch at the Old Mill. We travel to Pigeon Forge several times a year and this is always a must for us at lunch. The service is good, the food is exceptional and the portions are huge. I will be enjoying the second half of my lunch for supper tonight.

Visited November 2013

“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food at a great price. Home cooking. A little bit of a wait but the wait was worth it. Great atmosphere right on the river, definitely will go back,

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bob C
Johnston City, Illinois
“Bad Changes in Policy & Personnel has ruined this Restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have been having breakfast at Old Mill for years. We were there on 11/10 and 11/12/2013. On 11/10 Sunday we had a very good waitress with the exception that she did not bring enough gravy for the (as much as you want) biscuits and gravy, I had to call her over, I guessed she had forgot.
On 11/12 Tuesday we had a different (new) waitress, my wife and I both order meals with biscuits and gravy. She she brought or food she only brought one small bowl of gravy about a half a cup. When she asked if we needed anything else I said we needed another bowl of gravy. She said the new policy was that everyone at the table had to share the one small bowl and when it was empty she would bring more. I told her to please bring another bowl to which she got louder and ruder and explained the "new policy" again.
I ignored her as I would do with any loud, obnoxious person and started eating the rest of the breakfast. A short time later she brought a large bowl of gravy to our table and said "enjoy" in such a way to hint that she had spit in it, so we payed our check and left. We will not return to the old mill.

Cooper City, Florida
“Warms my belly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Waiter was great, food was great, company was great, atmosphere was great.
Had never eaten here in all our trips to the smokey mountains. A different when we return.
So much good food.

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Excellent Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The food and service are always excellent.