“I'm staying here now my first time”
Review of Riverside Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverside Towers
Ranked #51 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is my first time at this hotel/motel. Called at about 6 pm after eating dinner asked for a non-smoking room for 1 for 1 night. Told them I had AAA membership. He said he had a king room with a jacuzzi for $59.95 a night. The room is large has medium sized refrigerator small microwave and large jacuzzi tub in the room. When I walked in I thought I could smell stale smoke, it is a non-smoking room. It has a very small TV in the room. About the size if a LARGE computer screen. The room does not have a clock in it. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and I always do, I like to know what time it is. Good location and good fair price and it's clean and comfortable. One last thing and I big on this when the compressor cuts on on the air conditioning unit it's quite it won't wake you up in the middle of the night!

Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank CRLoveToTravel

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Have stayed here over twenty times over the last 16 years. It is always clean and well maintained. The staff have always done everything to make us feel at home. The location is excellent and provides access to several back roads to miss the normal Pigeon Forge traffic. We have had numerous family and friends to stay here over the years and the reviews for them have always been positive. We always look forward to our stays here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joey H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Last time I was here it was under renovation and has now been completed. Spacious rooms have new décor and nicely updated. We had a Jacuzzi suite with a view and wish we would have had more time in the room to enjoy it. Staff was so friendly. No breakfast but IHOP and Crackerbarrel just across was very convenient. Even a McDonalds. Very conveniently located to any attraction.

Room Tip: Higher up the quitter although we have stayed high and low with no problem.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visit Pigeon Forge as often as I can - but recently was first time I've stayed with Riverside Towers. Great place right in front of Old Mill with a Trolley stop out front! I could see the new Skywheel at The Island from my balcony and lovely to watch the ever changing colors/patterns on it after dark. The room was well equipped even with jacuzzi & kitchenette, and very clean and comfortable. The staff was efficient and always helpful. Will certainly be back again, and will give all my friends high recommendations for Riverside Towers.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor, and ask for view of the wheel at The Island.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kmykin
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have stayed in alot of hotels in Pigeon Forge, but this was my favorite. Although it is an older hotel, it is very elegant and clean. We stayed in a couple different rooms during our stay. Started off in a jacuzzi room, but needed something bigger. The staff was so helpful and found us another room. A two bedroom with the bathroom in between a beautiful balcony in the back and the 3rd floor balcony has a beautiful view from the Parkway. The rates were very reasonable for the size of the rooms. It was probably one of the best parts of our vacation. Our whole family stayed there and we rented 3 rooms altogther. I am looking forward to our next visit, just so we can stay at this beautiful hotel. Friendly staff, extra clean, you will not regret staying here.

Room Tip: For a family staying here, the two bedrooms are extra nice. The last room we stayed in was right beh...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great place to stay price was good, was very clean and the bed's were very comfortable will stay again. close to all the action close to Dolly Wood the kids like it . the only thing bad was the wyf would not connect in our room .

Room Tip: Ask about wyf our room could not connect
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had stayed at the Riverside Towers several years ago and really enjoyed out stay....this time I was a bit disappointed... We had reserved a non-smoking room with a view. The only non smoking room with a view was right off of the main lobby across from the only elevator (no thanks) We agreed to stay in a smoking room with a view and did our best to rid the room of the lingering cigarette smell....by the 2nd day we had managed to make the room smell a little less like an ash tray. (My husband is a smoker but does not smoke in our home - so I am not quite as sensitive to the smell as others may be) The room was a very nice size - two separate sleeping areas one with a King bed and one with a full size bed. The rooms were clean and well maintained but nothing special.....In my opinion they need to be updated. Towels were very thick and fluffy - more like you would find in an upscale establishment. Not sure that we will choose Riverside Towers for our next visit......

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family