“Excellent! ”

4-in-One All Access Pass - Pigeon Forge
Ranked #32 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find your way through the mirrored corridors hidden inside the Castle of Savannah and save Princess Hannah from her fateful maze of mirrors. Discover 288 potential turns and several sections where you see infinite reflections in every direction. Open 365 days a year, this top-rated mirror maze attraction is one of the best family things to do and offers easy and flexible bookings for groups at great discounts.
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Although the intro video before the maze is outdated and unnecessary, the maze itself it actually really good and quite difficult. I've done almost every mirror maze in Gatlinburg, and although this one is a little short, it was pretty hard, causing lots of backtracking (this is a good thing). Overall I really liked the made and think they did a good job with it

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"combo"
"zombie"

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here as part of a package. Obviously, meant for younger kids but had us laughing! Very cute! I would definitely bring children here.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have done a mirror maze in Gatlinburg and really liked this one a lot better. When you enter the maze, you stop in a room first and hear a cute back story about Hannah got lost in the maze. You then have to help rescue her from the maze. The maze is not hard so the back story really added to the experience.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I found it weird bumping into people I didn't know, but of course in here no one seemed to mind! My 7 year old son liked it more than I originally thought and he thoroughly enjoyed seeing me run into mirrors! Even my teenage daughter enjoyed it, which of course we put emphasis on making it more fun so that the 7 year old would get more enjoyment! But either way if you purchase the combination ticket online it's cheaper, just a few bucks but with a family of 4 that's a lot!