“BY FAR, THE BEST SHOW IN TOWN!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Big Rock Show Theater - CLOSED

The Big Rock Show Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest and most electrifying theater show in Pigeon Forge. Not a staged or lip-synced performance, The Big Rock Show Theater really rocks with the authentic sounds of the Classic Rock and 80s Arena rock era, bringing a new edge to Smoky Mountain night life. Every Friday and Saturday nights from 11 PM until 1 AM, talented national musicians take to the stage re-creating classic hits from such bands as Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, Journey and many more.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BY FAR, THE BEST SHOW IN TOWN!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

With everything from Bon Jovi to Led Zeppelin, and a sound that is spot on, I don't see how they could come any closer to perfection than this! I brought my 11 year old to this show and he sang, laughed and had his hands in the air for 2 hours straight! It was amazing that he knew EVERY song!! He absolutely loved it! Defiantly my favorite father/son moment! So of course we had to buy a t shirt and the entire band signed it for him and took pictures after the show. He was THRILLED! Thanks Big Rock Show!!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alan H

Sevierville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Show in Pigeon Forge!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

A friend told me about this and we had a blast! this band is very good. The singer's vocals are excellent. the guitarist has a great tone and very skilled player, as well as the bassist and drummer! Now the girl n the band is just plain awesome! She can play and sing and very cute! This is a must see for anyone into 80's and 90's rock. I never write reviews but i felt i must spread the word.

1 Thank David L
Smoky Mountains
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Midnight Rock N Roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just heard about the show and my husband, son and I decided to go tonight. The band is awesome. They played a good variety of rock n roll songs. They all seemed very talented and did a fabulous job on all the songs, vocals and playing instruments as well. We all really enjoyed it. We are locals and I think its a great addition to the Pigeon Forge shows. Like the fact that its 11 PM show. It gives you something to do late night in town. Definately plan to go back soon!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank grannysreview
Louisville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kick-Mass Dog Diggity You Gotta See it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The first thing I want to say is this is Pigeon Forges best kept secret, but not for long! We went to their show and were blown away. For one thing, it started on time, that was really nice. these artists are the real deal, professional is the best word if I had to use just one. Others could be "electric", amazing, phenominal, the list goes on. Some people brought their children and because of all the action the kids just sat and starred, they were really focused on all the movement on stage. The main singer sounds super, on pitch, in time and really impressive. The other musicians were all class acts. My only wish is that the show begun earlier. 11 is a bit late for old people like us, we live in the Knoxvile area and that puts us home very late. We would like to attend again and are thinking about treating our employees to a show. Keep up the super work!

1 Thank crazyjansing
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must See Show - Don't Miss Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My sister and I went to see the show the night they opened, so we had no idea if the band was any good. Wow!! Was it ever good, and then some. We ended up going back again the next night and was pleasantly surprised to find that It was a different show, and just as great as the night before. We would have been happy if it had been the same show, it was that good. The energy was high octane, and the interaction with the audience was unexpected and definitely added a nice touch. We will go back again whenever we are anywhere near the area. The musicians and singers were fabulous!! It really is a must-see show.

1 Thank 386Pat