“Family vacations ”

Poynor's Pommes Frites
Ranked #16 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: DIRECTIONS to The Island In Pigeon Forge - a new red light has been installed between lights #3 & #4 for The Island Dr... Turn onto 'The Island Dr.' And we're located under the "Smoky Mountain Wheel" on the right side of the development. "German Food Served FAST" -- Specialty Items Include: Pommes Frites / Belgium Fries & Dipping Sauces, a Variety of Authentic German Sausages / Bratwursts, Fresh Baked Brötchen (German Hard Rolls) and several Desserts including Spaghetti Ice. HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been in there probably 3 times and always had fresh fries, good service. They have some seating inside and outside. Nice place for a quick snack.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,518)

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Grab an order of fries before the music at the Ole Smoky Moonshine started at 8:00 pm. This place was hopping but we still received our food fast and hot. Great place to grab a snack. I will definitely eat her the next time I am at the Island.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We were walking around the Island and weren't particularly hungry but I can never turn down fries. Did not disappoint. Hot and greasy. Wait time was a little long as it was in two staff working

1  Thank Raylene J
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Smoked pork and beef sausage $6.37 (It was prety good. A bit on the small side. Good roll.). Frites $4.97 (Amazing. Star of the show. Also worth the $0.77 for an extra sauce. Tried warm cheese and a creamy roast garlic.). Cherry Coke $2.97 (A bit pricey for a fountain drink, but not unexpected.). Guy talked me out of the large drink so I could get a $0.87 combo discount. Total price: $15.77 for one person. The reason I gave a three star rating instead of five? $1.27 for refills on a fountain soda that cost three bucks. I understand you are here to make money, but fountain sodas cost you maybe ten cents a fill-up. Get with the times and stop nickel and diming your customers.

2  Thank FoxOrion
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We went just one night because I wanted French fries. The ranch Parmesan sauce is out of this world. Had to go back again before we left! The guys working were super nice on both visits! I’d highly recommend this place!!

1  Thank Amy G