“Good fries and brats”

Poynor's Pommes Frites
Ranked #13 of 188 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: DIRECTIONS to The Island In Pigeon Forge - a new red light has been installed between lights #3 & #4 for The Island Dr... Turn onto 'The Island Dr.' And we're located under the "Smoky Mountain Wheel" on the right side of the development. "German Food Served FAST" -- Specialty Items Include: Pommes Frites / Belgium Fries & Dipping Sauces, a Variety of Authentic German Sausages / Bratwursts, Fresh Baked Brötchen (German Hard Rolls) and several Desserts including Spaghetti Ice. HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My family stopped in here for a quick lunch because of the high rating. The food was good and the staff nice. A bit higher priced than I expected but yummy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My family of made a special trip to the Island just for Pommes Frites! My husband visited Germany during his early army days and was eager to get to Poynor's. The prices weren't any higher than the rest of the Island. The staff was very friendly and treated each customer like they were special. Husband and I loved the food. Our girls (5 & 11) loved the spaghetti ice. We will be back!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful service! Best brats and fries outside of germany! My husband traveled to Germany for work and could not find brats that compared until now.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We went to Poynor's because of trip advisor and we were NOT disappointed! So friendly, we are a family of 6, we have 4 daughters and shared a large fry and the spaghetti ice cream! We had read that they were pricey, I think based on many other places the prices weren't bad at all! We would most definitely eat there again!! The fries had an amazing taste and didn't even need dipping sauce! Sauces were great though! We loved it!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I loved Poyner's! No complaints at all. Staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean. The fries with the Black Forrest dip is amazing. Can't wait to go back and try the famous Spaghetti Ice!