Review Highlights
A Memorable Family Experience

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jessica M
Nashville, Tenn.
Just what we were hoping for!

annU9647FG
Greenville, South Carolina

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pigeon Forge
from $29.00
from $33.62
from $37.03
More Info
All reviews climate controlled afraid of heights nice ride panic button night ride little pricey long ride light show worth the money great attraction whole family gondola coupon rotations cars mountains tickets
Reviewed 5 days ago

Our family of 5 rode this together during the day. My son who is 9 was really nervous and scared but we made him go, and he loved it! We all enjoyed the beautiful views, and the gondolas have heat so we weren't even cold. It lasted about 10 minutes I would say. We would definitely go again! Next time I will try it at night.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful views that you just cant get elsewhere. We went at dusk and wished we had gone earlier to see the vivid fall colors which were a bit muted in the shadows of sunset.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Not scary but great fun for the whole family. Recommend this to everyone from young to elderly. It's the best fun to start with

Reviewed 1 week ago

Being 64 I'm not much into riding rides these days, but this was so intriguing, I nearly did. If my wife had agreed to ride, I would have! The ride has air condition carriages that are glassed and don't womble around like traditional wheels do. It's so beautiful lit up at night and I heard someone talking about how far they could see and how beautiful the scenery around Pigeon Forge was when they were at the top. Absolutely one of the most beautiful and safest looking rides I've ever seen.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great thing to do at night. Very pleasant ride and great views of the area. Will definitely do this again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The view is nice but the price is kinds steep for only going around 3 times. I was hoping for a longer ride for the amount we paid.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recommend going at night, so you can see all the lights! The ride made a full 6-7 rotations, you do not have to sit with strangers, and the cages are comfortable. I would advise using the coupon becasue it is a little pricey, but definitely a must do! We did not have a long wait, and the operators were very friendly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the wheel on a Sunday afternoon. There was barely any wait, which was great. The wheel moves much quicker than I expected. We went around 5x which was the perfect amount. Our car had one broken a/c vent that we couldn’t close. It was blowing cold air non stop and fairly uncomfortable. We likely wouldn’t return (just because it seems like a one time venture) but did enjoy our time at the wheel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The price alsways bothered me but I rustled up a coupon from a brochure and finally went up. The price is somewhere around $15 but with a coupon it’s $12 per person. That was $24 for my husband and I.
The cage is comfy and glass with air condition. You don’t have to share with strangers which means more time to look into hubby’s dreamy eyes. It’s fun to look out and you have plenty of time to see in all directions. A real mood lifter too.
I might go back if I find a better coupon. I’m glad to have had the experience. Very smooth and tranquil ride.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm normally not a fan of Ferris wheel but I always ride it when I'm down in pigeon forge. Wonderful views of the Smokey mountains. The ride is great because your car is enclosed and air conditioned