“Folks you need to give the show a chance if your in the Smokies”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Nelson Comedy Show - CLOSED

Bob Nelson Comedy Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Watching Bob Nelson is like watching several different top comedians all rolled up in one. His family oriented comedy shows are filled with spontaneity and zaniness. Your entire family is certain to love this one of a kind comedy experience.
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Folks you need to give the show a chance if your in the Smokies”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Folks you need to give the show a chance if your in the Smokies, I promise you will not be disappointed at all. Bob make the crowd feel like he knows you. I admit I didn't know much about him before I went besides what i found on YouTube, probably because I'm only in my late 20s, but he is the real deal. Now the show was super long too (in a good way, we got our money worth for sure) I was surprised, You will laugh all night.

1 Thank Adam C

moundsville wv
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very funny.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Laughed from the very start, to the very ended. Thanks Bob for such a good clean show. Will be back to see the show again.

2 Thank kjrusty
Getzville, Ny
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“100% talent 110% effort”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bob Nelson gave all of his energy to entertain us. It was a small crowd but it didn't affect the show or any his performance. He is funny, clean, and he did what was promised, we walked out of the theater uplifted and encouraged.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL, HILARIOUS, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bob is a super funny, clean family fun, and I would venture far enough to say an amazing performer!!!! To say he is just a comedian does not do this man enough justice. Our family aged from 5 to 57 and each one of us had a great time through the duration of the show!!! It was hard to believe that it was just one man doing this show!!!! I got so caught up in his show that I totally believed each and every character!!! He surprised us with his story of life at the end...moved me to tears. Hats off to this funny funny man, and his sound techi-wife Trish!!!! Great...GO SEE HIM!!!!!!

1 Thank Phyllis C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been fans of Bob Nelson since his football routine came out many years ago. We had reservations for the Outer Banks, NC but saw that Bob had his own show in Pigeon Forge, TN. We cancelled NC reservations and came to TN just to see him. We were not disappointed. Honestly, the very best part if his show was at the end when he was just "Bob" and sharing his own personal testimony. I got so much more that night than what I was expecting. Keep up the good work, Bob and keep sharing your story. You are an inspiration.

1 Thank Katsyjo