“Fun Dining Experience!!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We ate late on a Thursday night and ordered the hamburger steak plates and it was great. Great service great time. FUN! Good Value.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,989)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very pricey for a family of 4 for "diner" food. It cost us about $51 total with tip. I was not impressed with the food at all - not sure I would ever go back. I had a chocolate shake and it was probably the worst shake I have ever had. Our service wasn't all that wonderful either. I just wasn't impressed at all unfortunately.

1  Thank Mel4osu
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Awesome service! Great food! I love the old fashioned diner look. We even got a coupon when we visited for a percentage off our next meal!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The place was so busy that you had to wait 20 minutes to just be seated. Then once we were seated the waitresses were so busy I didn't feel they paid enough attention to us when we were there. It was so busy we felt rushed to get in and out so other pele could sit down. The prices were steep too. There was no where to stand while waiting to be seated except right in the door way.

3  Thank Krystle B
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food is diner food, dont expect fine dining. I have had the burger and the breakfast special both were good, Go with the breakfast special.

Every thing on the menu is about 9.00 bucks and up, your in a tourist town , what do you expect.

It kind or tight quarters so if you a big guy like me you may feel a bit cramped in the booths.

This is your only real option if you want t eat after 11PM in Pigeon Forge its open till 1 AM.