“Good Food!”

Mel's Classic Diner
Ranked #14 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
viburnum, mo
“Good Food!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The service was great and the food was good....however it is very small close quarters. Felt like we were crammed up a bit, but would definitely go back.

Visited May 2014

“Exactly what I wanted out of a diner”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My sister and I were looking for a quick bite and maybe some ice cream. I saw Mel's behind a gas station and checked it out. Foot long hot dog with melted cheese and fries, and an incredible chocolate milkshake gave me my fix. Great service and atmosphere. Can't wait for breakfast in the morning!

• Visited June 2014
“Yummo!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been meaning to go every time we are in the area, but keep putting it off. BIG MISTAKE! The food was great. The service on the other hand was slow.

Visited June 2014
Warren, Ohio
“Mel's burger”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

What can I say if you loved the TV show you will want to eat at Mel's diner. Great place for breakfeast you get alot of food for your money. Or Great place for a burger and shake.

Visited August 2013
Ravenna, Kentucky
“Good food but we all got sick afterward”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I went to Mel's with my husband, my parents and my 8 year old. The service was good and we loved the atmosphere. The food was tasty but within an hour after leaving, my husband, myself and my mother got sick. I had a cheeseburger, my husband had a double burger with bacon and my mom had the chicken salad sandwich. We weren't able to eat anything else for the rest of the day after we went there.

• Visited June 2014