“cheeseburger and pasta”

Harvest, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cheeseburger and pasta”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had the cheeseburger and pasta and it was really good. I wish they had diet coke instead of pepsi products but the sweet tea was good

• Visited October 2013

Duncan, Oklahoma
“Good place to ear”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Diner. Aptly named. Retro, 1950s, decoration. Pleasant. Service prompt and courteous even though place was packed. All the customers on a mid-October were Medicare eligible. Sue had veggy plate. I had chicken pot pie. Tasty, but a couple of pieces of fry bread replaced the usual crust topping. The fry bread was tough as a boot.

Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“exceeded excellence”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ate breakfast there twice. Atmosphere? Fantastic. Food? Good home cooking done right. Staff? None better. Fell in love with the place. They honestly treat you like family.

• Visited October 2013
Winchester, Kentucky
“Great price for the food !”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

You definitely get your money's worth without dishing out a fortune. We visited around 10 pm and were immidiately seated. My wife and I both ordered a milkshake. It was about $4-5 for a milkshake, but you get like 24 ozs.! The milkshakes were great and definitely made the meal taste even better. I ordered the buddy holly chili cheeseburger. The food took less than 10 minutes to arrive, and when I saw my burger, I wasn't sure whether to eat with my hands or a fork. The burger was overflowing with chili! I ordered a side of fries which complemented the meal. The only downer I could see about eating here is the menu does not list what ingredients goes into each entree.

Akron, Ohio
“Fun Atmosphere ”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My son and I had dinner here our 1st night in town.

Look for their coupon in one of the many coupon books.

We were seated right away and enjoyed looking around at the memorabilia in there.

Food was good, not amazing and the milkshakes were great. Our server did a nice job too.

Prices were in-line with being in a "tourist trap" city. So cheaper at home, yes, but not outrageous.

Fun place to stop in with late hours. This worked well for us with our arrival time into the city with the traffic and "strip" attractions to stop and visit.