“Wow”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Calhoun, Georgia
“Wow”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very reasonable priced. I got a grilled chicken sandwich fries and tea it was around $6 taxes included and it was the whole breast on a huge bun a plate full of fries, me and my hubby could have split the plate and been stuffed. My grandparents told us about the place they love it as well. They serve breakfast and dinner menu all day.

Visited July 2012

“Largest and best pancakes I ever had!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went and ate around 4pm on a Saturday. Melody was our waitress and was really nice and gave us information about the area. My wife had the big bulldog hot dog which looked great! I had the lulu special where it cane with two eggs 2 sausage and 3 pancakes that were the size of my plate and the best I have ever ate. Usually in town I go to flapjacks but from now on ill be eating here! Also for two meals a sweet tea and a milk shake was 23 $ with a tip you get more then what you pay for!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States
“Cool to be there-Food is ok.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Cool lookin place to eat inside and out but service can be bad and food is only ok. If you do go, get the Fried Bologna sandwich.

Visited December 2012
Clayton, Georgia
“Dinner”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My in laws have ate here many times and recommended it. Food was good, atmosphere was very cute. When we were eating the waitress started running a vaccuum and I thought that was rude I couldn't here my husband talking. Will go back and try more food options

Visited January 2013
Pigeon Forge
“yummy”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

stright out of happy days. I loved the hospitality. Patients and people relations is top of the line here, not to mention the food is slamming and without a doubt for budget minded people.

Visited December 2012