“Incredibly Rude”

Pigeon Forge: The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
Ranked #8 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Goats On The Roof Of The Smokies is a unique Pigeon Forge attraction for the whole family.Feed our goats, buy the T-shirt or mine for precious stones.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Incredibly Rude”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We were looking forward to this so much so I was so disappointed at how some of the staff were behaving. We came in and looked for several minutes at the candy and no one even spoke to us or offered service. Then as I was browsing, I overheard one of the workers berating a customer for allowing his kid to break something. You're in a family focused tourist town, dude. It's gonna happen. He even told the customer to not take his "destructive" kid to Gatlinburg because the shopkeepers there would call the police on him. After the customer left , he told 2 employees all about it, loudly. This whole time I was never even acknowledged, and I was standing right there. I told my husband about it and we went outside. The kid running the gem mine thing was the only nice person there. Sorry but we will not be back.

11 Thank Julie J

Chatsworth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lot of fun”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Well i had never seen anything like it b/4 ,the goats were funny waiting on you to send them something to the roof to eat . The store was nice they had a lot off things to look at and buy. The front porch has rocking chairs .porch swings for you to enjoy . It was nice.

Visited July 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“Loved the goats!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I begged my husband to stop so I could pet the goats. Went inside, loved the entire store! Then I found out you don't get to pet the goats like I thought...but, the nice girl at the desk went and got a baby goat just for me to love on! Definitely worth a look if you're in the area.

Cambridge City, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Totally unique!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Loved the goats, loved the store, even the gold mining! Can't wait to return and ride the new slide they're building!

1 Thank sandymod7w
La Grange, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice gift shop”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to visit. The gift shop has a great variety of goods. You can feed the goats for .55 a cup (in an ice cream cone which the goats love). What more can you want?

2 Thank veetwo