“SUPER CUTE AND WHO DOESNT WANT TO SAY THEY VISITED GOATS ON THE ROOF”
Review of Goats on the Roof

Pigeon Forge: The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
Ranked #10 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Goats On The Roof Of The Smokies is a unique Pigeon Forge attraction for the whole family.Feed our goats, buy the T-shirt or mine for precious stones.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Loved this place! After tubing in Townsend on our way back to Gatlinburg to our Chalet we stopped at Goats on the roof! Cutest little gift shop very very reasonable prices. An added bonus is the goats on the roof the kids got to feed for a small fee. The staff was so nice and even gave the kids extra food! If you get the chance stop at Goats on the Roof its a fun very affordable attraction!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"little pricey"
"something for everyone"

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Was not sure what this was but stopped to see the goats cute little store with a funny advertisement got me in there and yes I spent money. I bought my dog a stuffed goat to play with and a magnet to remember this place oh yea I fed the goats too

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is such a nice place! Fun for the whole family. Kids can feed the goats, mom can shop & dad can eat some ice cream. Or however you want to spend your time. I love the bear stuff & bought a bear clock. It is almost time to go back to Pigeon Forge!!

1  Thank Tamcrest
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I giggled for two days thinking about how awesome this was going to be... Then giggled continuously for the 15 minutes we were there. My kids both loved the bicycle pulley and enthusiastically wheeled the feed up to a goat. I don't know why you wouldn't stop here! Hahaha! Cheapest entertainment in the area.