Mellow Mushroom at the Island in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #43 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: First quick-service, counter Mellow Mushroom ever. 24 draft/30+ bottle beers with a diverse local/regional selection, as well as an assortment of unique frozen daiquiri flavors, wine, and a full bar. Mellow Mushroom at The Island in Pigeon Forge is the late night hang out destination. When the sun goes down the patio turns into the best seat in the house for an amazing LED light show with over 1,000,000 lights on the Great Smoky Mountain Skywheel!
Sylvania, Ohio
“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had a late night pizza. Tasted great. Fast service and nice employees. Kitchen was busy but they worked around each other and got everything out on time.

Visited July 2014
Sean F, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom at the Island in Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Cathy H,

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed everything so much! We work hard to deliver a great experience no matter the challenge! See you again soon!

• Thai first
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Going the Extra Mile”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I were vacation and wanted to tryout the restaurant for the first time. While waiting for the order, my girlfriend brought to my attention that I did not make the order a thin crust (she couldn't eat bread). While she ran up to see if could catch in time, the original order was delivered to our table. I felt so bad that my girlfriend will not enjoy the pizza as much as I will. The manager came by and said it was no problem that he will fix another one on so she can have the opportunity to enjoy. The pizza was great and the service was outstanding. Although the order was my fault, it was great for them to go that extra mile for a great customer experience!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank David P
David P,

I am glad you let us fix your wife's pizza! We are here to make sure you have a great time and that is what we do! Thank you for telling the world about your great experience! We wish more people would get on here to tell the world about what we do right and for that we appreciate you! Thank you again!

Cloverdale, Virginia
“Overcooked crust and slimy bacon”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is my first bad experience at a Mellow Mushroom. We ordered a House Special and we specifically told them we wanted the bacon crispy. I guess the cook read something wrong because the bacon was barely cooked (it was mostly fat) and the crust was very dark and crunchy. They have the best crust in the business and by far the best pizza, but this was a huge disappointment @ $32.00 for a medium pizza, a root beer and 1 draft beer. I don't send food back because I have heard too many stories about what can go on if you do. I am not saying that this is always the case, but we just eat it and move on.

Visited July 2014
C5VetteCoupe,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and we like to fix issues while you are in the store. We know that sometimes issues happen and we want to make it right! Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may offer you compensation for your bad experience.

Georgia
“It was okay”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was the first time eating at Mellow Mushroom. The staff were friendly. The food was okay. Typical pizza.

• Visited July 2014
babets_99,

Sorry to hear your experience was just ok. We are here to impress with our food quality and service. Please come by again soon and introduce yourself so we can make sure you have a great time during your next visit!

“Good beer selection”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I had a terrapin tree hugger, at the bar tender Tyler's reccomendation, and it was an excellent choice.

• Visited July 2014
Sean F, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom at the Island in Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Mike K,

Thank you so much for your great review! Tyler is a valued member of the team! He has been with us since before opening over a year ago and has really flourished in all positions. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and please come back soon!