“Scammed for 5 more dollars”
Review of Geno's Pizza

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #106 of 188 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Enjoy a pizzeria with fresh ingredients! Dough made fresh daily! Subs, Sandwiches, Salads & more. Family owned & operated for over two decades! A local favorite!
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I ordered the 2 pizza special. I ended up being charged 33 something. I was told there would be a 5 dollar fee for delivery to my cabin which was minutes away and easy to find. I was given the total. Then when the deliverer got to my cabin, five minutes later, he asked for another 5 dollars. That's not right. I was forced to pay an extra 10 bucks for a quick easy delivery.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had pizza and bread sticks and it was very good. The service was a little slow because they had just started offering delivery service. They hadn't worked out the kinks yet. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

we hadn't planned on getting a pizza but we got in late and didn't go searching for food until about 9:30pm by this time our options were limited. we found geno's and i'm glad we did, the staff were lovely, we were served by a young lad who was really nice we had a laugh.we had a large pizza and it was delicious worth every cent. it was nice to be able to see our pizza being cooked.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were late arriving in town & we were all hungry but had no desire to leave the condo so we decided to order from Geno's. The pizza & bread sticks were pretty good. We didn't have any coupons so the total was a little more than what I would usually pay but we were paying for the convenience of not having to leave. Also, it took a lot longer than we would have liked (about 1 hr & 15 mins) but at least we were able to get unpack & settled into the condo before the pizza arrived. All in all, not bad pizza in a pinch.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We're down here from Indiana celebrating our daughter's 9th birthday this week. We found this little place while driving around. Stopped in and ordered 3 pizzas and breadsticks. The lady who took our order was very nice and friendly, and when we got the pizza back to our hotel it was still hot and fresh. This was some of the best pizza we have ever had! They have a website with great coupons and she accepted then off of my phone. Next time we are here we will be back!