“Arcade City leads with Integrity”
Review of Arcade City

Arcade City
Ranked #9 of 101 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Arcade City is a new boutique arcade that gives our customers a S.T.A.R. experience which stands for Something They'll Always Remember. We offer a unique family fun experience for all ages with a great atmosphere, the newest games and prizes. Our staff is knowledgeable, outgoing, helpful, and friendly ensuring you have an awesome visit at Arcade City. Come check us out and see for yourself...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 28, 2017

We (my family) were on vacation and went to Arcade City for the first time yesterday. We had a blast, each game was working perfectly, the staff was attentive and approachable. The facility itself was clean and modern. The environment was fun and relaxing to say the least.
My husband challenged our son to a game of pop a shot and sat our bag of souvenirs down. With all of the fun we were having we got distracted and left it behind. Today, after a 4.5 hour drive we arrived home and realized we left the bag at Arcade City! I was SO upset, not only did we have items for loved ones but also some cool stuff that we splurged on (and I don't do it often). I sent a "contact us" message to Arcade City just to be safe, knowing that someone snatched the bag of goodies but to my surprise-- I got an email within 5 minutes from Joey at AC saying he's got our things and that he would send our items to us right away.
How awesome are the staff members at Arcade City. Not only did they put our items up for us, they are shipping them to us at no cost. What a great company with values. We will return each time we visit Tennessee.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

I appreciate the good experience we could provide. We strive diligently to make sure we are providing a great place for families to have fun from our games to our card system to our redemption prizes. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to you returning!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,200)
All reviews
in 316 reviews
"tickets"
in 238 reviews

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I went with my husband and two children (6 & 8). My daughter was having some issues with one of the machines but customer service came over to help right away and fixed the problem. I was highly impressed over their accommodation and quick response. Very fun place for the kids.

Thanks for the 5-star review! We take great pride in our Arcade and try to go above and beyond for each guest. We hope to see you again next time at The Island!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My family spends time at the Island every year after Thanksgiving. This is a fantastic arcade. We love that everything is electronic, and we don’t have to keep up with coins or tickets. And the employees have definitely gone over-and-above to make it a great experience for our girls.

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that during your visit you found our games to be enjoyable, as well as our staff to be friendly!! Thank you for letting us contribute to your trip here at the island, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is my favorite arcade on the strip!! I have literally sat at the wizard of OZ game for over and hour and played. Reasonably priced, never too terribly busy and it's conveniently located around other things to do as well.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2017

My daughter had seen this arcade featured on a popular YouTube channel, and just had to visit it. We had so much FUN! Loads of games for the whole family, clean, and most of all - great entertainment! We visited on a rainy night in November, and it was the perfect spot to spend a couple of hours of family fun.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017