Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Arcade

So much fun spending time with my family at Arcade City. I’m addition, the staff was excellent to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
sbtsrick
Louisville, Kentucky
via mobile
11 month anniversary

Won a lot of tickets for my fiancé! The workers are great that make people smile!! Blaire is the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $19.99
from $14.99
from $76.83
1,220 results
All reviews wizard of oz game card playing games card system claw machines skee ball all ages ticket counter fun place lots of fun kids and adults staff was friendly super fun in town whole family prize tickets
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My family spends time at the Island every year after Thanksgiving. This is a fantastic arcade. We love that everything is electronic, and we don’t have to keep up with coins or tickets. And the employees have definitely gone over-and-above to make it a great experience for our girls.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that during your visit you found our games to be enjoyable, as well as our staff to be friendly!! Thank you for letting us contribute to your trip here at the island, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is my favorite arcade on the strip!! I have literally sat at the wizard of OZ game for over and hour and played. Reasonably priced, never too terribly busy and it's conveniently located around other things to do as well.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thanks for the 5-star review! We take great pride in our Arcade and try to go above and beyond for each guest. We hope to see you again next time at The Island!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

My daughter had seen this arcade featured on a popular YouTube channel, and just had to visit it. We had so much FUN! Loads of games for the whole family, clean, and most of all - great entertainment! We visited on a rainy night in November, and it was the perfect spot to spend a couple of hours of family fun.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

I appreciate the good experience we could provide. We strive diligently to make sure we are providing a great place for families to have fun from our games to our card system to our redemption prizes. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to you returning!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and helpful lots of games, lots of prizes! Gary Nail the employee was awesome!

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

It is so great to have folks notice our staff, our prizes, and share the fun they had here. Thanks for letting us know that we are an amazing place. I'm glad Gary was helpful to you. He is outstanding. Thanks for the kind review. Come see us again; we can't wait!

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed myself at this arcade. Was so clean and fun. Had some great games. Staff was quite friendly. Definitely an adults playground later in the evening. Will return.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017