“Awesome arcade!!! ”

Arcade City
Ranked #12 of 99 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Arcade City is a new boutique arcade that gives our customers a S.T.A.R. experience which stands for Something They'll Always Remember. We offer a unique family fun experience for all ages with a great atmosphere, the newest games and prizes. Our staff is knowledgeable, outgoing, helpful, and friendly ensuring you have an awesome visit at Arcade City. Come check us out and see for yourself...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

We had such a great time at arcade city! The staff was so accommodating and professional! They gave great bonuses when you bought cards and they had a promotion where you got a free basketball when you spent so much! We will definitely be back!

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

I appreciate the good experience we could provide. We strive diligently to make sure we are providing a great place for families to have fun from our games to our card system to our redemption prizes. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to you returning!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)
All reviews
in 314 reviews
"tickets"
in 238 reviews

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Really nice arcade are with things for children and adults to do. Very clean, staff is extremely helpful.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We can’t wait to see you and your family again.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Went here with the wife on an arcade vacation for The Arcade Dad YouTube channel. We had a blast, the staff was amazing, and the games were up to date. If we had an issue with the game, the staff immediately fixed the game and refunded the credits. Very responsible and up to date arcade. Prizes were a bit pricy however we will most definitely return very soon.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review Tonytewell. We are always glad to see a YouTuber in here having fun and enjoying their interactions with our employees. Can't wait to see you again!!

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

My wife is a manager at a couple stores on the island and me and my 4 yr. Old son visit the arcade from time to time while waiting on his mom to get off work. So just like any other visit we spend $20 so the little guy can play for a bit, a few times we have been in there some employess are not the most social (not rude or anything) but today Gary went above and beyond to make my son happy and he succeeded by a long shot. My little guy was like 125 tickets short of something he really wanted so i was gonna throw another $10 on the card so i could get it for him. My son has an obsession with five nights at freddys and he seen the stuffed animals and was head over heels. And this is where the wonderful and extremely friendly Gary wasnt gonna let him walk away without it, he even went to the back to see what others ones were in stock. When he walked out with the Bonnie my sons face lit up like a christmas tree and was the highlight of his day. Thank you so much Gary for making my son the biggest winner of the day. He is even sleeping with it. :-) these are the type of employees that make the days worth it.

Michael W, Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

It is so great to have folks notice our staff, our prizes, and share the fun they had here. Thanks for letting us know that we are an amazing place. I'm glad Gary was helpful to you. He is outstanding. Thanks for the kind review. Come see us again; we can't wait!