“Ask for cher”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

first time eating here and a great time it was. The ribs are off the hook and the best I have had in this area!

Cherry was a delight to talk to and service that is second to none. I would recommend the timberwood to anyone

Write a ReviewReviews (2,090)

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate at the Timberwood Grill for dinner on our last day at Pigeon Forge. I read the reviews and thought it would be a good spot for our last meal. We enjoyed the food but the service was not very good at all. We had a younger gentleman who had a young girl with him that he was training. He did not write out order down when he came to our table. As a result, he forgot part of my mothers order. He said he would bring it right out but it never came even after asking him about it. He said sorry but never did anything to make up for it. Our drinks were rarely filled and the trainee seemed to be more concerned about us than he did. The food was good but the service ruined it for us.

3  Thank iupui1299
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to apologize about the experience you had in our restaurant. We strive daily to provide superior service and excellent food. I would like to speak with you further about the time you spent in our restaurant. Also, I would love to invite you back to enjoy Timberwood the way it was meant to be. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this matter in detail. Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
Timberwood Grill

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stopped to eat here our first night in Pigeon Forge. The hotel recommended it so we headed on over. We saw that they had a patio and thought it would be great to sit outside and see all the sights of The Island while we eat. I saw about 5 open tables on the patio when we came up to the restaurant and once inside saw at least 5 or 6 open tables indoors. I asked if we could sit on the patio and the hostess said maybe-she then states there would be a 5 minute wait because there were 2 couples waiting ahead of us. Why is there a wait when there are at least 10 open tables?! After waiting more than 10 minutes they finally set us outside...but in the very back of the patio where you could see nothing! I didn't understand this since there were clearly two open tables up in the front patio area. I still wanted to enjoy my night but unfortunately the waitress got my order wrong and left me sitting with out the correct food until the end of the meal and then apologized and brought it out when we asked for a check! She never refilled our glasses and only checked on us twice the entire time. The meals here are pricey so I was really irritated that I had to pay so much for food I didn't even get to eat! Hubby said his dinner was good. I would not come back to this restaurant.

1  Thank shellbell616
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had an excellent dinner here. Our server, David, made up for the slightly undercooked steak with his professional yet extremely friendly attitude. Appetizers were great- we recommend the gold nuggets and the corn dodgers! Welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My family and I visited timberwood grill last night and I have to say we had an excellent experience. The ribs were so tender they just fell off the bone, my husbands hamburger was so juicy it melted in your mouth then desert was a cookie skillet it was warm with ice cream atop SO good. Our waitress Kathy made sure we were well taken care of and even one of the managers sherry came over to our table to ensure we were enjoying everything. Thanks for a great experience