“Great food complimented with Great service!!”
Review of Timberwood Grill

Ranked #29 of 175 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great food complimented with Great service!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I ate at Timberwood Grill a few days ago with my family and I was impressed. My server Wayne was exceptional! I never asked for a refill on my drink and he kept up with all of my requests. I had the beef brisket and was delighted by my portion size and quality of food. I ended my meal with the blackberry cobbler, hit the spot just right. Will most definitely go back to try some more of the menu!! 5 stars for sure.

Mineral Bluff, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We work at Dollywood during the summer and decided to try out Timberwood Grill on our first visit to the Island. We were very disappointed. Our friend ordered a chicken meal and the waiter brought him meatloaf. When the waiter finally came back to our table about 10 minutes or so after he served our food, our friend told the waiter he brought the wrong meal. The waiter's comment was, "if you would have told me 5 minutes sooner ..................". How could you tell the waiter 5 minutes sooner when he never came back. Our friend asked to see the manager. When the manager came to our table and was told about the problem, he seemed unconcerned and never apologized. Needless to say, we will never go back to Timberwood. There are too many good restaurants in Pigeon Forge.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda P
pigeon forge
“Give this place a fair shake”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went to Timberwood for lunch on Monday and was a little hesitant because of the reviews they've gotten, but, I promise if you give this restaurant a fair shake you won't be disappointed. Get the fried green bean appetizer and the BBQ Brisket. Delish. Say "Hi" to the bartender David when you stop in.

Peoria, Illinois
“Cold food but great service”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We ate at Timberwood Grill this week, and we were disappointed by the food. My veggie burger was Luke-warm and undercooked at best, and my sons ribs and fries were just warm. Our waitress was fast and friendly, the manager had a spat with one of the staff a few tables away to throw a damper on the environment. I'll try another restaraunt the rest of the week.

Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize about the less than perfect experience you had in our restaurant. We strive daily to focus on customer satisfaction and superior service. I would like to speak with you in detail about your time in the restaurant. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 865-286-0600. Thank you so much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, we cannot improve without your input. Thank you again.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
865-286-0600
“Frustrating”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We have tried this restaurant once before and the service was plain aweful. We decided to give it another chance this year. We were seated almost immediately but had to wait about 15 minutes just to order drinks. A server that wasn't ours finally noticed we hadn't been waited on and stopped by to take care of us. He was good as a server but the kitchen needs to get it together. We ordered 2 salads 2 burgers and a patty melt. After waiting 30 more minutes, we were finally given food. One of our salads was not even a salad!! He went back to the kitchen and you guessed it, we waited again! It arrived when everyone else was finished. The food is mediocre but the kitchen and wait is horrible!! We won't visit again. I feel bad for the waiter, he tried. I will not recommend the Timberwood Grill.

1 Thank Jsut01
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to apologize about the experience you had in our restaurant. Frustrating is never a description we like to hear and would like to make it right with you. We focus daily on customer service and delicious food. I would like to invite you back to dine with us and experience Timberwood the way it was meant to be. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss this matter in detail. Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,