“Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberwood Grill

Ranked #33 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Came here, as the hotel we were staying at gave us a coupon. I thought the food was great! I ordered the honey chicken with mac and cheese, and it was unique, but extremely tasty. Also, got the S'more Sunday. It was huge, and if that is an indication of how large the deserts are they can be split by 2 people.

I will say the service was a little on the slower side, but the meal was so good, that wouldn't stop me from coming back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not coming back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival we were seated immediately and served our drinks. We put in our order and it took at least 45 minutes to an hour to get 2 hamburgers and 3 kids meals. French fries were not even cooked. All kids meals were served with wrong side and took over 5 minutes to correct. One kids meal was forgotten and my daughter was upset because everyone else had their food but her. The kids macaroni was hard and dry. Never received a refill for the entire almost 2 hours we were there. The table beside us had the same type of problems. The food was just ok.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to apologize about the experience you had in the restaurant. Without your review we would never know where we need to improve. We focus daily on superior customer service and quality food that everyone can enjoy. I would love to invite you back to dine with us. You may contact me at your earliest convenience at 8652860600 so we can discuss this in detail. Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great place for lunch and the atmosphere and service was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have ate here several times and it's been good everytime. Steaks are on the pricey side compared to other resteraunts in the area but the drinks are great here if your looking for a ice cold beer to a good frozen drink.

• Visited June 2014
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“$53.00 For Lunch They Forgot To Put In Order Had To Wait An Hour For Two Sandwichs And salad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Waiter Was over Bearing. Food Was Not Worth That Kind Of Money For Lunch . I Will Never Go Back Waiter Forgot To Put In Order As He Told Us . Not happy

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nanasteph
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize about the less than perfect experience you had in the restaurant. We strive daily to focus on great food and superior service. I would love to invite you back to enjoy Timberwood the way it is meant to be. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this matter in detail. Thank you so much for your time.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Best Fried Bologna Sandwich Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Growing up in the south, the fried bologna sandwich was the poor man's steak in my younger years. I always loved them but this is the "gourmet" of all fried bologna sandwiches. Two thick slices of fried bologna with melted cheese and whatever else you like on grilled sourdough bread! My companions had steak and chicken which also as good! You really should go here when you go to the Island.

Visited June 2014