“Great place for lunch and the atmosphere and service was great!”
Review of Timberwood Grill

Timberwood Grill
Ranked #32 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great place for lunch and the atmosphere and service was great!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have ate here several times and it's been good everytime. Steaks are on the pricey side compared to other resteraunts in the area but the drinks are great here if your looking for a ice cold beer to a good frozen drink.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“$53.00 For Lunch They Forgot To Put In Order Had To Wait An Hour For Two Sandwichs And salad”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Waiter Was over Bearing. Food Was Not Worth That Kind Of Money For Lunch . I Will Never Go Back Waiter Forgot To Put In Order As He Told Us . Not happy

2 Thank nanasteph
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize about the less than perfect experience you had in the restaurant. We strive daily to focus on great food and superior service. I would love to invite you back to enjoy Timberwood the way it is meant to be. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this matter in detail. Thank you so much for your time.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
Timberwood Grill
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Best Fried Bologna Sandwich Ever!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Growing up in the south, the fried bologna sandwich was the poor man's steak in my younger years. I always loved them but this is the "gourmet" of all fried bologna sandwiches. Two thick slices of fried bologna with melted cheese and whatever else you like on grilled sourdough bread! My companions had steak and chicken which also as good! You really should go here when you go to the Island.

Visited June 2014
Suwanee, Georgia
“We'll go back”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Always like to try places you cannot find elsewhere. First visit was very good. My wife, sister & I visited during the Dollywood Barbecue & Bluegrass event on a day we did not go to the park. It was a bit dark, but a nice interior. OUr waiter, David, was entertaining and attentive. He suggested the Corn Dodger appetizer which was unique and superb. It is like a hush puppie but with smoked pulled pork on the inside. The sauce that came with it was very complimentary. While the club sandwich was ample, it was not particularly memorable. The mac & cheese was. The salad my sister had looked very fresh and a good size. The Chicken Pot PIe looked yummy. She said it was all very good.

Diner prices were on the not so cheap side so we may go again for lunch and try something else.

The draft beer I had was cold and fresh.

Algonac, Michigan
“Great place to eat..great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

while staying at the James Manor this was walking distance right behind us, on the island they call it.. great meals, we went there twice it was so good.. food didnt take long, servers were great! After dinner we watched the colorful fountain show right outside of Timberwood..great night!