“Very good, not too expensive for a new tourist area”
Review of Timberwood Grill

Timberwood Grill
Ranked #32 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tennessee, United States
“Very good, not too expensive for a new tourist area”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our first meal here, and it won't be our last. The menu is pretty extensive, I had fish tacos and my wife chose the steak salad. Only complaint was the steak on the salad was overcooked and tough. Kids couldn't wait to go to the adjoining arcade next door, and the kids pizza was much better than most on a kid menu. Atmosphere is typical cabin flair with mounted taxidermy on the walls, so if that offends you then you may want to avoid this place. Didn't bother me at all.

Wartburg, Tennessee
“Unforgettable Expierence”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My family and I went to the Timberwood Grill on Sunday afternoon with little expectation of a positive expierence due to our disappointing meals at other area restuarants.BOY WERE WE PLEASANTLY SUPRISED! The restaurant is beautifully decorated,and immaculately clean,including the restrooms! We were seated with a server named Christopher who delivered to us the finest meal and service we have received. My family has operated a restaurant for twenty five years, so I feel qualified to critique.We were unsure what to order, so we decided to follow Chris' suggestions.He tempted us with the Corn Dodgers which were hot, crispy and delicious.Before our appetizer arrived Chris ordered the food for the children immediately and destracted them with coloring and funny stories and faces so my husband and I could enjoy the delicious meal Chris guided us through.He was right about the homestyle country Meatloaf! amazing! Mashed potatoes were homemade perfection.My husband ate the Ribs and Tenders platter which he is still talking about! The best, sweetest, most tender he ever had. Kudos to the Chef! Then we had the Big Chocolate Chip Sundae with was hot sweet and delicious, and the end of a perfect meal.Christopher truly knows his business and is the very definition of a service professional.We were made to feel at home and welcome.Never have we been better cared for and given much more than we paid for.Upon us leaving Chris thanked us for helping him take care of his family,after taking such good care of us! Wow! That's the person I would want at the head of my team! Congratulations Timberwood Grill on being an establishment that gets it right. I know you'll have great success continuing to serve such great food and having people like Chris as a part of your team! What A server! Thanks Chris.

• Visited March 2014
“Cristina and Audrey made our dining experience awesome.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We ordered foods as recommended by both waitresses (different days) Food was great. Good flavor, temp, and quick delivery. Loved it so much, we ate there twice in three days. Thanks for the great food, and excellent service. We will definitely eat there again when we are back in town.

1 Thank scohran
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth going to”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a party of 8 and were seated immediately on a Sunday evening. Lisa was our server, and she was awesome! She gave good suggestions on meal choices and was right on target! She was very attentive to our needs and took the time to chat with us about things we should do. Our order did get messed up, but I don't think it was her fault. Other servers brought out the wrong food or gave an order to the wrong person. We also had to wait on one person's order quite a while. The manager did give us 3 free desserts. They were delicious but sold out of a few choices, and they were delivered to the wrong table so we had to wait longer. Overall it was a good meal. Lisa made it very enjoyable!

1 Thank sbjbjktk
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful atmosphere, great service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Lisa J was a first rate server, suggesting entrées to being on top of drinks and any other need. Highly suggested...

1 Thank Crystal Gross R