“Surprisingly fabulous. ”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went in for a late dinner, mainly because everything else was closed... I figured it to be an overpriced, "touristy", crappy restaurant. I couldn't have been more wrong. The food was fabulous and the portions were extremely generous. Great people and service, very clean. We got the queso dip appetizer (a must order item) that comes with chips and fresh sift pretzels- delicious. I got a burger that was probably ions of the top. 3 burgers I've ever had. My wife got a salad (surprisingly good for a side salad. Very fresh.) and the chicken pot pie which tasted homemade. I highly recommend. Very reasonable prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,372)

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Island for the first time since moving to the area 3 months ago. We stopped at the Timberwood for dinner, sitting on the outside deck. Great view of the "Wheel" and the parcade. We ordered the cheese poppers as an appetizer. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how they were, we never received them. I ordered the rib and chicken tender platter. The ribs were Ok, tender but not much flavor. The chicken tenders were large pieces of chicken, but very greasy. My wife ordered the fish and chips. They were like the ribs, lacking in flavor. The service was friendly but very slow. Even for eastern Tennessee. For what we got the prices were high. For good food they wwould have been Ok. If we return it won't be any time soon.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The worst service in Pigeon Forge. We waited an hour just for an appetizer and finally walked out. The bartender was also a table server, so don't sit at the bar. You would be better off visiting another restaurant. Very disappointed since its a nice restaurant.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place with a great vibe!! Plenty of tvs to check out whatever sporting event you would like. Large portions great taste.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This grill has a great menu with items to suit every taste. The food is always freshly prepared and pleasantly served. They are located on The Island in Pigeon Forge and offer a great atmosphere. The bar is well stocked and offers an icy drink chiller strip along the back side of the bar while you enjoy your food or the game on TV.

Date of visit: September 2013