“Wonderful experience with great food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 166 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate there opening weekend, and were very impressed with how smoothly things ran. We were seated at a huge booth that included a huge flat screen TV. The food portions were hugger and enough to share, I had the bbq sandwich which was delicious. My husband ranked his burger in the top ten ever, and my moms meatloaf was wonderful. My son loved the attached arcade! Overall I plan to eat here whenever I'm in pigeon forge.

1 Thank zeppiechick

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“New restaurant, give it a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. Service was very good (exception noted below) and food (chicken salad and fish tacos) were excellent. Our servings were huge and fresh.

Only glitch was the computer went down just as it was time to pay. Took about 15 minutes to "reboot." Not a biggie for a brand mew restaurant. Our server was very gracious about it. Only reason I mention it is what appeared to be a manager was wandering around the dining room. He should have taken time to thank the impacted customers for their patience with the inconvenience. Server gets an A; manager gets an F!

We would go again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Frank B
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Timberwood Grill in Pigeon Forge, TN with my wife and four kids and found the food outstanding. The service was excellent as well. The restaurant is exceptionally clean. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will be back since we liked everything about it. We are so happy we tried it!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelingDadof4
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place is brand new so we weren't sure what to expect. We were happily surprised! Our server was great (wish I could remember his name). Our food portions were big and yummy!

We'll definitely eat here the next time we're in town. Thanks, Timberwood Grill!

1 Thank spdracr
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“Don't be in a hurry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

As a local resident we like to try new eateries in the area. This restaurant had the added advantage of being located on The Island so we looked forward to enjoying a good meal and enjoying the area afterwards. The atmosphere, the service and the food was great. The only disappointment I had was the wait time for the food. The restaurant was hardly full so I was surprised at the time it took to get our food. My husband's meal came with a salad and it took about 20 minutes to get that and then about another 10 minutes to get the rest of our order. We are a family of five and ordered burgers, shrimp, meatloaf and a pot pie. Nothing that should have taken any extended length of time. We did enjoy the meal once we got it. The presentation was nice and the flavor was delicious. We averaged $15 per person but feel we got a lot of food for the price. We will go back again but will wait awhile to give the kitchen time to get faster.